Non-fiction: 8 (total 74) Tintin and the Secret of Literature , by Thomas McCarthy The I.R.A. , by Tim Pat Coogan Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Sex and Science , by Mary Roach I, Who: The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who Novels , by Lars Pearson I, Who 2: The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who Novels and Audios , by Lars Pearson I, Who 3: The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who Novels and Audios , by Lars Pearson The Space Race , by Deborah Cadbury Our Magnificent Bastard Tongue: The Untold Story of English , by John McWhorter Fiction (non-sf) 2 (total 50) The Falls , by Ian Rankin Fair Play , by Tove Jansson SF (non-Who) 5 (total 73) Good Omens , by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman Mirror Dance , by Lois McMaster Bujold Cryoburn , by Lois McMaster Bujold The Dark Is Rising , by Susan Cooper The Space Opera Renaissance , edited by David G. Hartwell and Kathryn Cramer</b> Doctor Who 5 (total 69) The Hollow Men , by Keith Topping and Martin Day Revenge of the Judoon , by Terrance Dicks </a> Short Trips: Destination Prague , ed. Stephen Savile Vanderdeken's Children , by Christopher Bulis Doctor Who Annual 1978 Comics 3 (total 20) Ōoku: The Inner Chambers vol. 1, by Fumi Yoshinaga Scott Pigrim vs. The Universe (volume 5) by Bryan Lee O'Malley With the Light... / 光とともに... , vol 3, by Keiko Tobe 8 books by women: Roach, Bujoldx2, Cooper, Yoshinaga, Jansson, Cramer, Tobe (total 65/288) 4 books by PoC: Yoshinaga, O'Malley, McWhorter, Tobe (total 24/288) Owned more than a year - 14: Good Omens , Mirror Dance , The Space Opera Renaissance , The Space Race , Vanderdeken's Children , The Falls , Tintin and the Secret of Literature , Revenge of the Judoon , The IRA: A History , I, Who , I, Who 2 , I, Who 3 , Destination Prague , With the Light... Vol. 3 . Other rereads: Doctor Who Annual 1978 (3 this month, 25/288 for the year)</p>