- Glorious - conversation between three of this year's Hugo winners, two of whom are over 90 years old.
- Excellent analysis by the defeated leadership candidate of 1995
- London is no longer the epicentre of global Jihadist terrorism... The report however challenges notions of a ‘leaderless jihad’ and shows that ‘homegrown’ Jihadism does not exist independently of the international movement.
- She goaded her date to "kick [my] ass" and eventually he said "Dorothy, I'm not going to hit someone because you don't like his telephone." She banged her drink down and grunted "If you can't fight Mr Hello Kittyphone maybe you shouldn't be dating me," and stalked off.
- Jo Walton revisits an old favourite
Delicious LiveJournal Links for 10-2-2010
Thirty things you didn't know about the EU referendum Most of this was indeed new to me. (tags: eu brexit ukpolitics ) This is the truth…
Why Republican voters decided on Trump And how @fivethirtyeight got it wrong. (tags: uspolitics ) The elevators of New York Fascinating.…
America Has Never Been So Ripe for Tyranny Gloomy reflections from @sullydish, drawing on Plato. #fb (tags: uspolitics ) Negotiating TTIP…