- Dissidents from the Irish Greens to set up their own group. Their disgruntlement with their former party is entirely comprehensible, but unfortunately their command of Irish rather poor; you can have "Fís Nua" or "An Fhís Nua" but not, as they seem to think, "An Fís Nua".
- Niall Harrison did like Doctor Who under Moffat, more so than in the RTD years.
- Abigail Nussbaum didn't like Doctor Who under Moffat.
- Stefani Weiss of the Bertelsmann Stiftung takes a short but hard look at the new European External Action Service and is unimpressed. I think she nails it. (PDF)
- How the recent Supreme Court decision will damage peace-making.
- Presumably the proposed Thirty Meter Telescope will actually be 30m in length rather than aperture.
Linkspam for 30-6-2010
Sat, 12:52: 550 days of plague https://t.co/Iwap85HBIG Sat, 14:04: RT @ faduda: So it seems Orla Brady really is your Romulan Irish…
Fri, 18:04: Friday reading https://t.co/KOqinxGf2c Fri, 18:07: RT @ benphillips76: Break through the tired old metric vs imperial…
Thu, 12:56: RT @ alexvtunzelmann: Absolutely obsessed with this thread of sexy ladies with model planes https://t.co/wwYHxgNFZ5 Thu,…